Terms & Conditions
To ensure you enjoy your visit with us, it’s important that you take a few minutes to read and familiarise yourself with these Terms. They explain a number of things including, for example, the rules covering your use of this site as well as other information regarding your rights. Our website has been developed to be a safe and fun place for our younger patrons to visit. So, if you are under 16, it is important that you ask your parent or a guardian before you:
– Send to us any information that personally identifies you; or
– Agree to buy anything online.
By using our site, you’ll be confirming that you have read, understood and that you agree to these Terms. From time to time we may update and change these Terms without notice and the latest version will always be posted on this site. Make sure you regularly visit this page to check whether any changes have been made as your continued use of the site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
Your privacy matters to us
Help us preserve our content
All images, logos, names, trademarks, articles, news items, feature sections, audio and video files on this site which identify Bistrot Pierre, its personnel and all intellectual property rights in them (including copyright and trademark rights) (together the “Proprietary Content”) are owned or licensed to Bistrot Pierre 1994 Ltd. Bistrot Pierre 1994 Ltd also owns all copyright in the organisation and lay-out of the site and all database rights.
By using the site you’re agreeing the website is available for personal use only and that you will not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute or dispose of any content in any way. The logos, names and marks on this site which identify our partners and suppliers, their products or services, belong to them and are used with their permission. You may not copy or use them for any commercial purpose.
Linking to other sites
Our site also contains links to the websites of our various partners. If you choose to access any of these links, you’ll be leaving www.bistrotpierre.co.uk and since we don’t have any control over third party sites, we’re not responsible for the content, advertising, products or services available from them, or for any dealings or disputes that you may have in relation to those sites.
Your visit experience
We will try to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day but, it may become unavailable occasionally for maintenance, updating or otherwise. Where this happens, we do apologise for any inconvenience caused, however we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from such unavailability.
We also take great care in seeking to present correct and useful information to you but we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of any material on this site. We may also make changes to the material on the site, its functions and services from time to time.
If you have trouble using our site with certain web-browsers or other software or if you want to let us know how we can improve accessibility, please let us know. We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions will help us to improve our service to you.
It is important to note that using the internet does have its dangers. Our aim is to ensure a fast, reliable and secure service and to protect your personal information. However we cannot take responsibility for:
• Any breach of security (by hackers or otherwise) of www.bistrotpierre.co.uk;
• Any damage, loss or corruption of data, information or material;
• Any viruses or other malicious programs that may infect your computer equipment or other property.
Our company will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss (or for any exemplary or punitive damages) in connection with the use of www.bistrotpierre.co.uk or any other site. The same applies for the employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of our company. This paragraph only applies to the extent that it can in accordance with applicable laws.
- 20% discount applied to full price food and drink items from our core All Day menu and Drinks list only.
- Not available on our Menu Pierre menu, £10 Lunchtime Specials, Party menu or Special Event menus.
- This discount is valid for up to a maximum of 4 people per card. Bills cannot be split separately within the same party.
- Not available to redeem with any other offer.
- The manager’s decision is final and we reserve the right to remove or amend this offer
Click here to view the full terms and conditions for Club Bistrot Pierre
These Terms are important so please read them carefully. They apply to your activities on Bistrot Pierre 1994 Ltd application (“Bistrot Pierre”). Part 1 will always apply when you use the App but Part 2 of these Terms only applies when you log into the App.
You should only use this App if you agree with these Terms. When you click to accept the Terms, you will be legally bound by these Terms. You can access these Terms at any time within the App.
We may change these Terms from time to time so you should check back regularly to see if anything has changed but we will also notify you of any significant changes by email. Changes will become effective from the next time that you access your account.
**PART 1 General**
- **WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE DO AND CONTACTING US**
- We are Bistrot Pierre, 13-17 Milton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3EN (“**Company**”, “**We**”, “**Our**” or “**Us**”).
- We own Bistrot Pierre 1994 Ltd and have decided to provide our customers with an App with various functionality related to our venue and any other services that we may make available through the App from time to time (“**Services**”).
- If you have any questions about anything in these Terms, our Services or any technical issues with the App, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, then please also email us at email@example.com. We can also be contacted by post to Bistrot Pierre, 13-17 Milton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3EN.
- **YOUR RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS**
- The App is for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
- When using the App and your Account, you agree not to:
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the App, our (or our suppliers’) computing systems or networks. We will report any security breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them;
- use, or misuse, the Services or App in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or the App, or systems used to deliver the Services or App or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or App;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the App is hosted;
- transmit, or input into the Services or App, any files, content or data that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or are in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- create links to the App unless the Company gives you prior written consent;
- attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the App except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation and other than as permitted by law;
- impersonate any other person while using the App;
- conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the App; or
- use the App for any unlawful purpose.
- **YOUR DATA**
- Some of the Services on the App require you to turn on the ‘location’ functionality on your device.
- **Our App and the Services are provided on an information-only basis and you should not rely on, or take (or not take) any decision based on any information, results, suggestions found on or obtained through our App. Any actions or decisions that you take are entirely at your own risk. **
- Other than as set out in these Terms the App is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the App or the Services or any information, content, materials or products included or referenced on the App.
- We do our best to ensure that the information accessed through the App is accurate and up to date but cannot guarantee that this will always be the case.
- We aim to make the App available to you all the time but sometimes it may be unavailable due to maintenance or to factors outside of our control, such as the internet.
- We follow industry standards and processes to prevent against the introduction of viruses, malware and malicious attacks that may harm the App or the device that you use to access the App, but we cannot guarantee that the App will be totally free from viruses and malware.
- We do not guarantee that the App will be compatible with all devices, hardware or software, including older versions of operating systems, which you or your device may use.
- The App may contain links to third party web sites or programs that are not controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content, terms and conditions, offers or privacy policies of such sites and programs. Your dealings with third party sites are solely between you and the applicable third party and you should read their terms and conditions and policies before using them.
- **OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS**
- We may change, modify, amend or remove some or all of the functionality or content on the App at any time.
- You agree that we are free to use any comments, information or ideas contained in any feedback or communication you may send to us without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the App, Services or other products or services.
- We and/or our licensors are the owners of the App, which includes (but without limitation) any software, applications and domains made available through it.
- All intellectual property rights in the App, and the content, video, audio, graphics, logos, icons and service names which appear on the App (except for your profile picture and your other personal information that is contained in your account) belong, or are licensed, to us. You do not have any rights to such intellectual property except as expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms do not exclude or limit our liability (if any) for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude from our liability.
- We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these Terms and which are reasonably foreseeable. We are not liable for any other losses or for business losses (including but not limited to loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or opportunity).
- **SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION**
- You can request your Account be deleted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your Account is deleted you will no longer be able to access your Account or the information held in your Account and these Terms will be terminated.
- We may suspend your access to your Account or we may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason. We will tell you as soon as possible if we suspend or terminate your Account.
- **GENERAL **
- These Terms and all communications between us will be in English. No other languages will apply to these Terms.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person.
- We may transfer any of our rights under these Terms to any person or ask any person to fulfil any aspect of it so long as the performance of these Terms is not affected.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. No other person shall have any rights under these Terms.
- These Terms will be governed by English law and any court proceedings related to these Terms must be taken at a court within England and Wales.
**PART 2 Account Features**
**This Part applies to using features within your Account. **
- **USER ACCOUNTS**
- If you do not register an account with us, then you will only be able to access a limited range of functionality within our App. To access the full range of functionality available on the App you must register an account (“**Account**”).
- You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years old and resident of the United Kingdom to register an Account with us. The App is intended for use only in the United Kingdom.
- You must ensure that your username and password are kept secure and confidential. You are responsible for any activity on your Account. It is your sole responsibility to monitor and control access to and use of your Account. You agree to keep your information accurate, complete and current.
- You may make copies of your information contained in your Account in any format and, in doing so, you may make copies of reasonable portions of the App and the material and content of the App and your Account.
- **REWARDS AND TREATS**
- We may choose to award you with offers or discounts which can be used or redeemed in our pubs (“**Rewards**”). These Rewards will be made available and stored in the App.
- All Rewards will only be redeemed as stated. Rewards cannot be exchanged for like for like, other similar items or for cash. Rewards will have no cash value.
- Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to another person.
- Rewards are for one-time use (unless specified otherwise). Once a Reward is redeemed, it will be automatically removed from your Account.
- We will distribute and award Rewards in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate, discontinue, cancel or amend any Rewards, including any already in your Account, at any time without notice to you.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain Rewards. These will be displayed with the Reward in your Account.
We’ve gone cashless. We would prefer card or contactless payments only.
- The Gift Card can be redeemed against food and drink only.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from purchase
- The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Gift Card is non-transferable and can be used for full or part payment. No change will be given and any remaining balances can be spent on future purchases.
- Bistrot Pierre will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards.
- To check your balance please visit www.showmybalance.co.uk
We accept GBP payments from Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards.
You can cancel your order within 14 days of ordering and receive a full refund. Refunds will be given using the same original method of payment.
Gift Card transactions will appear on your statement either as www.in1solutions.com or www.TravelIn1.com.
Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Cards are welcomed and should be addressed to Marketing Department, Le Bistrot Pierre Limited, Milton Chambers, 19 Milton Street, Nottingham. NG1 3EU or email@example.com or call 0115 985 3983.
A credit or debit card is required to secure your reservation.
There will be no cancellation charge if a booking is cancelled before noon on day before your arrival. If the booking is cancelled after this period or in case of a no show the booking will be charged in full.
A deposit will be required for all bookings of 8 people or more. Payment will be due the same day of booking, if payment is not made then the booking will not be confirmed, and the table will be released to other customers.
Deposits are non-refundable if cancellation is within 72 hours of the reservation date.
Bistrot Bubbles & Private Dining Rooms: A deposit will be required for all bookings regardless of size. All deposits are non-refundable for this booking type.
All restaurant bookings cancelled outside of 72 hours of the reservation date can be refunded. Customers need to contact the Bistrot directly to action the refund.
If we receive a cancellation after this notice period, then unfortunately the deposit paid will be non-refundable.
Refunds can only be made using the same original method of payment. Refunds can take up to 10 days to process.
We accept GBP payments from Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards.
Student Offer: 20% off your total bill every Sunday to Thursday!
Terms and Conditions: Enjoy 20% off your total bill (yes that’s drinks too) every Sunday to Thursday excluding key events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Bastille Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. Only valid when ordering from our main menu and on presentation of a valid student I.D card or UNiDAYS/Student Beans discount code. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount promotion, including special menus such as £10 Lunchtime Mains, Menu Pierre, Soiree Gastronomique. This discount is valid for up to a maximum of 4 people per card. Bills cannot be split separately within the same party. Not available to redeem with any other offer.
The manager’s discretion is final and we reserve the right to remove or amend this offer.
Promoter: Bistrot Pierre, Milton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3EN
- Receive 10% off your food bill on match days when you show a valid match day ticket, valid season ticket or wear your Leicester Tigers Shirt.
- Discount is valid in our Leicester bistrot only.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Discount is valid on our All Day Menu. Discount is not valid on our Menu Pierre, £10 Lunchtime mains and Soiree Gastronomique.
- Manager’s discretion applies.
- Our Children’s Menu is available for children under the age of 12 only.
Enjoy 2 cocktails for just £12 everyday between 12-7pm.
Offer available on Pornstar Marini, Aperol Spritz, Espresso Martini, Mojito and St Germain Spritz only. 2 of the same cocktails must be ordered.
This Christmas, we are choosing one winner to enjoy a year supply of Bistrot mains for yourself and another guest. This means every month you’re entitled to one complimentary meal each in any of our Bistrot Pierre restaurants.
Simply fill out the form to enter here.
Winner will be announced on Friday 5th of January 2024.
2 main courses vouchers will be sent to the winner the beginning of every month via our Club Bistrot Pierre app. You can enjoy your free meal at any of our Bistrot. Free main course is valid on all dishes on our a la carte, including seasonal specials. To redeem your offer you must show the voucher in your app to a member of our team.
Updated: August 2023
Bistrot Pierre 1994 Ltd
Company registration number: 12698262 Registered office address: Milton Chambers, 19 Milton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3EU